Working alongside Regency Source Ltd, High5 Recruitment want to give everyone a chance at finding their career. Whether you are looking to take basic Maths and English or are wanting to look at a more specific qualification, our courses are here to help. See our current opportunities below or get in contact with High5 Recruitment today.
High5 Recruitment are working in partnership with Government Agencies, Educational and Training Departments to support those who see having a criminal record as a barrier. Our fun tutors and Inspirational speakers will show you how to overcome issues that may prevent you moving your job search forward.
Come and join our 8-day Redevelopment and Employability skills course where you will learn about your strengths, money management, debt and devising your own Personal Development Plan.
– Obtain qualifications in Maths and English, ICT and more.
– Learn about your transferable skills and consider the qualifications needed to kickstart your career.
– Play job detective by learning how to breakdown and analyse a vacancy with the help of High5 Recruitment. Have a mock interview and receive feedback.
– Learn how to fill in the gaps on your CV by turning a negative into a positive.
– Opportunities are available for internal work placements with High5 Recruitment and our partnerships. We will help you access employment when you are ready.
All we ask is that you are committed to trying something new to help you reach your goals.
If you’re ready for change, please complete the registration form by clicking the “Apply” button below and one of our friendly team will be back in touch!
Free Customer Service Course
High5 Recruitment are working in partnership with Regency Source and we are offering to run a FREE Customer Service Course for those who are looking to obtain a qualification.
This course covers different modules that include:
- Direct and Indirect Customers
- Human Needs
- Customer Motivation
- How we Lose Customers
- The Reason Customers Don’t Return
- Exceeding the Rising Expectations of Customers
- Attracting New Business
- What is a Complaint
This course is available to those who are 19+. You do not need to be claiming a benefit. It is run over 2 days a week, on Thursdays and Fridays, for 4 weeks.
To register your interest in this course please complete the short registration opposite.
We are committed to helping our candidates reach their full potential and support will be given to ensure each candidate passes each module.
We look forward to hearing from you!